Sunday, November 14, 2010

This weekend= win

So, I've been home all weekend (first time since the store I work at opened that I've had off even one weekend day, and I managed to get both of them... yay!) to look after my Mom, who had surgery on Friday. I have been inside my house for like 60 hours straight, with limited company as Mom is mostly asleep so booyyy have I gotten a lot of stuff done of the epic get organized to do list. I was worried I would be bored out of my skull, but it has actually been a pretty solid weekend.
I wont bore you... not that you're anyone since I haven't actually shared the fact that I'm blogging again with anyone... with the silly things I got done. But still, it was good and my mom is feeling okay, so overall... weekend well spent! Hurrah!
I'm still a little behind on NanoWriMo, but not enough that I'm remotely worried about it. I've written at least 1667 a day, plus a little extra, so I am catching up with where I'm supposed to be. This will probably be my most successful noveling month ever. That's another win. Well, it will be at the end of the month and I'm hoping I can carry the good writing habits into next month.
Anyways, I'm going to go have a cookie... I've earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment